The Drop In mountain chalet is located at 1000 meters above sea level in the beautiful Diemtigtal.
Very quietly located with a view of the Diemtig as well as Simmental, it is very easy to reach from the highway exit Wimmis in about 10 minutes by car. Do you want to slow down and look for peace and relaxation, but still like to be active in nature? Then the Chalet is the right place for you.
The chalet offers a great starting point to explore the entire Bernese Oberland. Whether hiking, touring from the house with the skis or snowboard. Or simply at the Wiriehorn, Springenboden or even Saanenmöser, Lenk or Grindelwald for skiing/snowboarding. Biking in the summe at the trails of the Wierihorn or around Thun.
Everything is feasible and can be reached by car in 15 min - 1h.
What you get
You rent the complete house which offers room for max. 4 people in a 140 x 200 double bed as well a double bunk bed.
The Price include:
- Already filled up with fresh mountain water and 4h preheated hot pot
- Firewood for chemineé, hot pot and outdoor kitchen
- Water & electricity (charging of electric cars not included)
- Douche & conditioner ( bio / vegan) bath towels and bath robe
- One double and one double bunkbed with 100% oeko bio bedding
- Outdoor shower (summer only)
- Wi - Fi
- Sun loungers
- Sun / yoga deck
- Mokka Efti coffee / Tee from the Tea store Längasse
- Small local welcome in the fridge
- Fully equipped kitchen including Fonduecaquelon & Raclett oven
- Cleaning stuff like kitchen towels, 1 roll of household paper, napkins, toiletpaper
- Tourist taxes
Price per night
330SFr / night & 100SFr end cleaning cost
2 night minimal stay, 7 night maximal stay
4 - 5 night, 10% discount
5 - 7 night, 20% discount
You may book via AIRBNB using the link below, or send us a request directly using the request form below.
Booking calendar with availability you can find at AIRBNB
Inhalte von Google Maps werden aufgrund deiner aktuellen Cookie-Einstellungen nicht angezeigt. Klicke auf “Zustimmen & anzeigen”, um zuzustimmen, dass die erforderlichen Daten an Google Maps weitergeleitet werden, und den Inhalt anzusehen. Mehr dazu erfährst du in unserer Datenschutz. Du kannst deine Zustimmung jederzeit widerrufen. Gehe dazu einfach in deine eigenen Cookie-Einstellungen.